Thornsett Primary School PTA organises events during the school year. The funds we generate through these events contribute to the next school years resources, school trips and extra activities which help supplement the curriculum.
This year's events:
- AGM, Quiz with Fish 'n' Chips and Raffle
- Good deeds challenge
- Summer Fair
For 2021/22, the funds we have generated will have:
- Covered coach costs for the whole school Magna visit
- Covered coach costs for the Young Voices Concert
- Paid for a complete set of Phonics books for the new 'Essential Letters and Sounds Scheme'
- Supplemented additional Chrome Books, i Pads and a Charging Trolley
- Provided additional playtime resources
- Paid for the Planetarium workshop for each class
- Paid for the whole school visiting theatre performance of 'The Sword in the Stone'
- Subsidised costs for the Year Six Leavers' events
We always welcome support from other parents - please speak to Gemma, Laura, Rachel, Natalie, Stephanie, or school if you would like to find out more.