THORNSETT PRIMARY SCHOOL
On behalf of the pupils, Governors and staff of the school I would like to welcome you to the Thornsett Primary School (a member of the High Peak Federation) website.
Thornsett Primary School is a place where all staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating and exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe. Creativity and ideas can flourish and children can maximise their progress. By providing a varied and creative curriculum, which engages our children, and by promoting excellent behaviour, we aim to enthuse in all our children a desire to learn, a caring nature and a respect for one other.
- WE ARE A CARING, CAN-DO FEDERATION.
- WE CREATE INNOVATIVE, EXCITING AND FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCES.
- WE BELIEVE THAT OUR CHILDREN CAN ACHIEVE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL THOUGH BEING ADVENTUROUS AND BRAVE.
- WE BELIEVE THIS GIVES OUR CHILDREN THE SKILLS TO THRIVE AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
Ofsted recognised this and judged us a 'Good' school in March 2017.
We hope you enjoy our website and are encouraged to visit us and join the Thornsett community.
Mr Ashley Parry (Executive Head teacher)
Latest Thornsett Events
- HALF-TERM BREAK27May2023
- START OF SUMMER TERM 205Jun2023
- SWIMMING LESSONS AT NEW MILLS LEISURE CENTRE05Jun2023
- Y5/6 WHITE HALL RESIDENTIAL05Jun2023
- Y5/6 WHITE HALL RESIDENTIAL06Jun2023
- Y5/6 WHITE HALL RESIDENTIAL07Jun2023
- HPKC BLYTHE HOUSE / KINDER MOUNTAIN RESCUE FUNDRAISER09Jun2023
- TH PTA SUMMER FAIR COUNTDOWN - CHOCOLATE DONATIONS FOR EXTRA PLAYTIME09Jun2023
- TH PAS AFTER SCHOOL CLUB09Jun2023
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- NEW MILLS CARNIVAL10Jun2023