The School Council is made up of representatives from each class.
We have a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Minute taker, Agenda writer and Feedback deliverer.
The children focus on four main areas:
- Supporting needy causes outside of school.
- Supporting a school project.
- Making choices about improvements to the school environment.
- Feeding back to Mr Parry about their learning experiences.
Our Spring Term focus will be:
- Organising an afternoon of activities with parents to support ZIMBOLIC. The group was established in 1998 - recycled metal materials are used to make beautiful sculptures. These are created by communities in Africa and therefore provides stable long-term employment for workers.
- Choosing best ways to improve playtime provision with a set budget.